Some of the images found on TheTechReviewer.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
Claims of Infringement
If you believe that any content appearing on TheTechReviewer.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org the following information and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
“Kindle, Kindle Fire, Amazon, the Amazon Kindle logo and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”
“Kindle, Kindle Fire, and Amazon are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”
iTunes, Apple, iPhone, iOS, iPod Touch, iPad, iPad Mini, Macbook, Mac, Macbook Pro, iMac, and Mac Pro are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.