Search engine optimization is a major factor when trying to built a successful website or blog. Whether you are creating a small business website looking to attract new business from search engines or your creating the latest and greatest news website to cover the latest trending topics, capturing critical organic traffic should be a top priority.
10 Reasons Why SEO Is An Important Aspect To Consider For Your WordPress Site
- There are 4.9 billion Internet searches per month & 133 million unique searchers.
- Research has shown that 86% of all Internet traffic is produced through the use of search engines.
- In 2012, 88.1% of U.S. Internet users (aged 14+) did product or service research using a search engine.
- Search engines drove 25% of all online U.S. device purchases in 2010.
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- It is said that 70-80% of users completely ignore paid ads and focus purely on organic results.
- An well-executed SEO strategy will provide an impressive ROI.
- Local search marketing provides the highest conversion levels out of all competing advertising channels in some cases up to 50% conversion rates!
- It is documented that 64% of local consumers use search engines as their primary source of finding local businesses compared to 28% of people whom use newspaper directories.
- SEO traffic is highly targeted and will always fits the correct timeframe of your visitors.
As a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and our Managing Editor, Colt loves testing out the newest tech products/services. His goal is to help better educate other consumers to ensure the most satisfying purchases decisions on consumer electronics and services. When he is not working on creating new content, Colt enjoys spending time with his two Australian Shepherds, Mia and Zoey.