Are you looking for a solid notification bar plugin for your WordPress-based website? Well you're in luck! There is a affordable plugin designed by the team at MaxBlogPress called Stripe Ad Pro which provides an easy way to increase conversions and inform your visitors of major announcements by displaying a message at the top or bottom of your web pages. The plugin sells for $27 (single site only) or $67 for an unlimited license. The great part about this plugin is that it is highly customizable in terms of fonts, colors, sizing, and positioning.
Here is a brief run down of what Stripe Ad Pro is capable of:
- Fully-responsive design works on computers, tablets, and smartphones
- The ability to create an unlimited amount of Stripe Ads
- Easy to customize Stripe Ads background color,button color,text color etc.
- Built-in analytics to keep track of impressions, clicks, and CTR of your Strip-Ads
- Choose where your Stripe Ads display (specific post, pages, categories etc.)
- Easily rotate multiple Stripe Ads
- Clean up and shorten Stripe Ad links with Cute link
- Easily split-test your Stripe Ads to see which is better performing
- Display close or stub button to allow visitors to close the ad or minimize your Stripe Ad
- Schedule Stripe Ads to control when and how often they should display
- Increase your social presence by displaying social icons to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Choose to display Stripe Ads at either header or footer of your pages
- Write your Stripe Message in any language (Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Indian etc.)
For the price, you won't find a more effective way to tell your readers about important information or increase conversions in a quick and easy way. Stay tuned for our full review of Stripe Ad Pro that will go live in the next couple of weeks!
UPDATE: We ran this plugin over a month's time and have found some major bugs which changed our perspective on its effectiveness. We no longer recommend this plugin and instead think you should look at the Foo Bar or Hello Bar.
As a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and our Managing Editor, Colt loves testing out the newest tech products/services. His goal is to help better educate other consumers to ensure the most satisfying purchases decisions on consumer electronics and services. When he is not working on creating new content, Colt enjoys spending time with his two Australian Shepherds, Mia and Zoey.