While Samsung unveiled their Quantum Dot monitor technology at CES a few years back, the company has announced their first curved gaming display that will harness this functionality.
The new model is dubbed the CH711, and it will ship with the following specs:
- 27″ or 31.5″ size variations
- 1,800R curvature (simulates the curvature of the eyes)
- Ultrawide 178-degree viewing angle
- Ergonomic design with adjustable monitor height and vertical positioning
- 125% of the sRGB color coverage
- 2560 x 1440 pixel (WQHD) resolution
- 360-degree base design
- White chassis with three-sided Boundless design
- Power and HDMI cables remain hidden from sight within the neck of the stand
We will be seeing this monitor along with LG's newest 4K displays on the show floor next week.
As a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and our Managing Editor, Colt loves testing out the newest tech products/services. His goal is to help better educate other consumers to ensure the most satisfying purchases decisions on consumer electronics and services. When he is not working on creating new content, Colt enjoys spending time with his two Australian Shepherds, Mia and Zoey.