While Samsung unveiled their Quantum Dot monitor technology at CES a few years back, the company has announced their first curved gaming display that will harness this functionality.
The new model is dubbed the CH711, and it will ship with the following specs:
- 27″ or 31.5″ size variations
- 1,800R curvature (simulates the curvature of the eyes)
- Ultrawide 178-degree viewing angle
- Ergonomic design with adjustable monitor height and vertical positioning
- 125% of the sRGB color coverage
- 2560 x 1440 pixel (WQHD) resolution
- 360-degree base design
- White chassis with three-sided Boundless design
- Power and HDMI cables remain hidden from sight within the neck of the stand
We will be seeing this monitor along with LG's newest 4K displays on the show floor next week.