A few days ago, we discussed a leak of the Galaxy S4 mini, but it hadn’t been officially confirmed by Samsung themselves. Today, this has changed with Samsung coming out with an announcement on their blog discussing the Galaxy S4 mini’s release.
Here is a brief breakdown of the Galaxy S4 mini’s specifications:
- 4.3″ qHD Super AMOLED display (960 x 540 pixels)
- 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- Android 2.2.2
- 8 GB internal storage (expandable up to 64 GB)
- 1.5 GB of RAM
- 1,900 mAh rechargeable battery
- 8 MP back camera
- 1.9 MP front camera
- White or black color choices
- LTE support
- Weighs 107g
- Compact design
There is no known details on the pricing or release date just yet, but more information should be announced within the coming weeks, stay tuned!