The Nokia Lumia 1020 is set to be unveiled until Thursday (according to rumors), but the Windows Phone that is expected to pack a whooping 41MP camera has leaked online. The Lumia 1020 can be see above in three color options: yellow, white, & black.
According to Windows Phone Central, here are the anticipated technical specs:
- It has optical image stabilization (OIS) built in
- It takes the image in a 32MP and 5MP at the same time in 16:9
- The 5MP image is over sampled dropping 7pixels into one “super pixel”
- It shoots 38MP in 4:3
- “Nokia 909” was an early name for it but it will be “Lumia 1020” for release
- 2GB of RAM, an increase of 1GB from other high end Windows Phone 8 devices
- 32GB of internal storage, no SD
- WP8 V 8.0.10322.71
- FM radio (Amber)
- Flip to silence (Amber)
- NFC is on board
- Optional wireless charging backplate will be available
Rumors are also circulating that the Lumia 1020 will have access to a Pro Camera app that will give users access to camera adjustments such as ISO, white balance, manual focus, shutter speed, & flash.
If the rumors are true, the Nokia Lumia 1020 will be available in the U.S. via AT&T by the end of the month. The off-contract price is said to be just over $600, but on-contract or subsidized pricing is not released at this time. Stay tuned for official release details in the near future!
As a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and our Managing Editor, Colt loves testing out the newest tech products/services. His goal is to help better educate other consumers to ensure the most satisfying purchases decisions on consumer electronics and services. When he is not working on creating new content, Colt enjoys spending time with his two Australian Shepherds, Mia and Zoey.