Nowadays, Amazon Prime is jam-packed with so many benefits for paying customers that many members don’t even realize they all the extra perks offered with each subscription.
One of these is called Kindle First, a free monthly opportunity for Prime members to download and read an eBook a month before it is officially released.
There are some strings attached as you can only pick from a small selection of choices designated by Amazon, but these typically cover a relatively wide range of genres to suit most interests.
- Everything We Keep by Kerry Lonsdale – On the day of her wedding, she buried her fiancé—and unearthed shocking secrets.
- Rage by Zygmunt Miloszewski – What makes sane people kill? Prosecutor Teodor Szacki will soon find out.
- Doubt by C.E. Tobisman – A rookie lawyer with a dark past risks her life to expose a biotech giant’s deadly secrets.
- The Daughter of Union County by Francine Thomas Howard – To preserve his family legacy, an aristocrat hides his daughter’s true identity—but he can’t protect her forever.
- Midair by Kodi Scheer – Four girls on a trip to Paris suddenly find themselves in a high-stakes game of Truth or Dare that spirals out of control.
- Emotional Rescue by Ben Greenman – A lighthearted collection of notes and playlists for any music lover’s mood.
Those who are subscribed to Amazon Prime can visit this link to redeem their free Kindle First offer. You are not required to own any Kindle hardware to take advantage of this opportunity as you can still read these eBooks on supported devices via the Kindle mobile app (Android/iOS) or through the browser-based Kindle Cloud Reader.