Today marks the 50th-anniversary of the popular home electronics retailer, Best Buy, and they are holding a special 50-hour sale to celebrate the occasion. An array of discounted items went live late last night and will continue throughout the day tomorrow before returning to their regular pricing so those interested should act quickly.
I scoured through the deal page and compiled a list of the top 10 discounted items offered through this limited-time sale. While there are several other products available that may fit your needs better, these items received the biggest price cuts and catered best to our general audience.
- Samsung 65″ LED Smart 4K Ultra HD TV – $999.99 (originally $1299) plus free delivery
- Samsung – 60″ LED 1080p Smart HDTV – $629.99 (originally $749) plus free delivery
- Apple TV (64GB – New Model) – $149.99 (originally $199.99)*
- Beats By Dre Wireless Studio Headphones – $199.99 (originally $379.99)*
- Free Samsung Gear Fit 2 or 256GB MicroSD card with purchase/activation of Galaxy Note 7 (up to $180 value)
- Up to a $200 discount on select Apple Watch models*
- Sony Playstation 4 Call Of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle – $349.99 plus a downloadable copy of Destiny and a choice of two more select titles
- Up to $150 off Apple Macbook Pro 13″ and 15″ Models*
- DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter – $1,199.99 (discounted $200 and includes an additional battery worth $169.99)
- Apple iPhone 6s/6s Plus for $1 with 2-year commitment or $200 Best Buy gift card when purchased through AT&T Next*
If you'd like to see the full list of 50th-anniversary deals, visit this link.
* denotes that this is a sale involving an Apple product which this close to Fall means there is a potential they will release a newer, improved version in the coming months. Some of you might want to wait a bit especially we know that a new iPhone and Macbook Pro models are due very soon.
As a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and our Managing Editor, Colt loves testing out the newest tech products/services. His goal is to help better educate other consumers to ensure the most satisfying purchases decisions on consumer electronics and services. When he is not working on creating new content, Colt enjoys spending time with his two Australian Shepherds, Mia and Zoey.