This weekend marks the biggest holiday shopping event of the year and consumers can expect to score massive deals both in store and online. Home electronics is a thriving market thanks to the smart home technology trend that has taken the industry by storm these past few years.
In this article, I have compiled the best deals in the home electronics category for your benefit. I hope it helps you score a great deal and save some money during this holiday season. Keep in mind the links provided below may be only offered for a limited time period or while supplies last so we cannot guarantee you will be able to snag an item at the advertised price since these sales go so quick!
Smart Home Accessories
- LIFX Edison Screw 75-Watt Equivalent Wi-Fi-Controlled Multicolor Dimmable LED Bulb, $99.99, Free Shipping | Best Buy
- Save $100 on Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote, Sale $249.99, Plus Free Shipping | Best Buy
- Save $50 on Nest Learn Thermostat – 2nd Generation, Sale $199.99 | Amazon
- Dyson DC59 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner only $349.99 | Amazon
- Save $40 on Hoover WindTunnel 2 Bagless Pet Upright Vacuum, Sale $69.99, Plus Free Shipping | Best Buy
- Swann Pro-Series 4-Channel, 2-Camera Indoor/Outdoor Surveillance System, $199.99, Plus Free Shipping | Best Buy
- Save $50 on Dropcam Home Security Cameras, Sale $99.99 | Amazon
- Save 40% on Whirlpool 3.8 Cu. Ft. 12-Cycle HE Washer & 7.0 Cu. Ft. 12-Cycle Electric Dryer Pair, Sale $349.99 Each | Best Buy
- Save 27% on LG 7-Cycle HE Front-Loading Washer and 7-Cycle Electric Dryer Pair, Sale $579.99 Each | Best Buy
- Save $800 on Samsung 25.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator, Sale $999.99, Plus Free Delivery | Best Buy
We will continue to update this list with any new deals that may be announced in the next few days. Feel free to comment and let readers know whether the promotions listed are still valid or if they have already expired!
As a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and our Managing Editor, Colt loves testing out the newest tech products/services. His goal is to help better educate other consumers to ensure the most satisfying purchases decisions on consumer electronics and services. When he is not working on creating new content, Colt enjoys spending time with his two Australian Shepherds, Mia and Zoey.